Sunday 5 January 2014

Chapter one.

I haven't been writing much last year and it seems that was it for my former blog. I have no idea if I'd continue writing anything there. That was why I was thinking and re-thinking about starting a new one. But since a friend from Instagram, chickquita suggested that I blog about the recipes I tried..I think it's a great idea. I can compile the recipes and share them with friends. I will always love food, forever ;)


Thank you, chickquita and dottology for the encouragements. Appreciate it very much.


Here is a preview of what I cooked before.









2 comments:

  1. Hi dear!!

    Mak ai! Baru hari ni punya entry dah ada 9 entries? Rajin rajin hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..baru hari ni bagitau. Entries pending ada banyak. Hehe.

      Delete